Wednesday, November 19, 2008

39 Weeks and Counting

Yesterday marked 39 weeks so I had another doctor's appointment last night. I was very happy to hear that I am at 1 cm. It doesn't sound like much, but when you are ready to have a baby, it's nice to know that your body has figured out that it needs to start doing something. Of course, it's still hard to say when the event will actually occur. It could be tomorrow or it could be in three weeks (let's hope not.) The doctor also estimated that the baby is somewhere between 7 and 7 1/2 pounds. Whew!!!! No 10 lb. behemoth baby for me!

I'll continue to keep everyone posted. Now, on to week 40!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Marga-Reita!

Richard and Lisa said...

OMG! You're so close! It's very exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby and find out how your L & D was...

our music