Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For Great Grandma Joyce

Great Grandma Joyce has been looking for new pictures of sweet Ava every day and I have been a total slacker. So here are some new pics just for you, Great Grandma.

Ava went on her first shopping adventure yesterday. We went to Nordstrom's to pick up a Christmas gift for Dad (shhhhh...don't tell) and then to Trader Joe's for some groceries. She is an excellent shopper as she slept the entire time. All the ladies (and some of the men) in the grocery store fell in love with Ava when they saw her. I was very happy that none of them touched her though...it is cold and flu season, you know. But of course, I would have made Daddy proud because I had my anti-bacterial hand sanitizer at the ready.

When Dad got home from work last night he almost didn't recognize Ava since I had actually dressed her in an outfit. (She's been spending her days in nightgowns...it's so much easier to change diapers that way!) Thank you Aunt E for the pretty clothes you see here in the pictures.






1 comment:

Tej said...

She and Ken have the same haircut!

our music