Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Photo Shoot

I have new found respect for my family. When we were kids, my mom and her siblings would have a photo taken of all of the grandkids. This was Grandma and Grandpa's annual Christmas gift. Around Thanksgiving we would all get together in our coordinated outfits and the photo session would ensue.

Taking a page out of their book, my brother and I thought it would be a GREAT birthday present for our mom if we took pictures of our four kids when Ava and I came to visit. So much easier said than done. Adam took about 40 pictures and thankfully we got exactly one that we could use. Here's a look at some of the ones that didn't make it.





And here's the winner.

1 comment:

Lisa Kibitlewski said...

LOVE the winner! It's definitely a keeper. They all look very cute.

our music