Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First Birthday Present

This afternoon my mommy took me to the doctor to get my 2nd flu shot. (I tell you this for the sympathy.) When we got home there was a package on the doorstep. My Grandma and Grandpa Barker sent me an early birthday present!!! (My mommy says that they NEVER let her open her birthday presents early--they must love me more.)

Since I am transitioning to a new classroom at school I don't have to take naps in a crib anymore. Now I get to sleep on a nap mat with all of my new First Step friends. Grandma and Grandpa knew that I didn't have a nap mat so they sent me one! I love it because it has giraffe print all along the borders. My mommy loves it because it isn't pastel pink or purple. :-)


I am such a big girl now!

I LOVE THIS!!!


Do you want to see what this says?


It says "Ava". That's MY name!!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments:

our music