Saturday, April 3, 2010

DC Days 1 & 2

Hello from beautiful Washington, DC! It's a gorgeous weekend here and a perfect time to see our nation's capital with all of the cherry blossoms in full bloom. We were here exactly one year ago and it's amazing how much different this trip is at 16 mos. versus 4 mos. You may notice one thing missing from these pictures...Prima Catherine! She came with us last time, but now she has a job in Arizona. So, these pics are for you, Prima.

I love love love all the space to run free!!!


My Aunt Di is here visiting from Spain. She brought me a book. She knows the way to my heart.


We had to throw in one picture of the cherry blossoms.


I'm riding the Metro. It's blurry because we are going FAST!


Taking a breather after climbing up and down these steps...50 times!


I can do it MYSELF!!!
(This pic is for you, Grandma Connie. Remind you of anyone?)


Tuh Tuhs!!!!!!


Translation: Turtles!

No comments:

our music