Last Friday we had our first ultrasound. It was so exciting to see that there is actually a little person in there. Ken and I went together to the testing center and managed to make it through the entire session without finding out the gender of the baby. They even sent us home with an envelope that contained the answer. Ken was convinced that I would try to open it, so he took it with him to work. (I wouldn't have looked.) That envelope is now safely in the hands of our sister-in-law, Erin. She and Adam have been cleaning out all of the baby clothes that Brody, Avery and Remy used to wear. Hopefully, now that Erin know's what we are having she'll save some stuff for us. For anyone who is curious, don't even think about asking Erin. She has been sworn to secrecy and promises not to tell.Thursday, July 17, 2008
Ultrasound
Last Friday we had our first ultrasound. It was so exciting to see that there is actually a little person in there. Ken and I went together to the testing center and managed to make it through the entire session without finding out the gender of the baby. They even sent us home with an envelope that contained the answer. Ken was convinced that I would try to open it, so he took it with him to work. (I wouldn't have looked.) That envelope is now safely in the hands of our sister-in-law, Erin. She and Adam have been cleaning out all of the baby clothes that Brody, Avery and Remy used to wear. Hopefully, now that Erin know's what we are having she'll save some stuff for us. For anyone who is curious, don't even think about asking Erin. She has been sworn to secrecy and promises not to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Reita
Baby's Right Foot


No comments:
Post a Comment