Friday, September 5, 2008

Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine (?)

I had to travel back to Tucson on business at the end of August. Boy, was it hot!!! I am so glad that I am not 7 months pregnant and still living in Tucson. Of course, I am sure my tune will change in January when I want to take the baby for a stroll outside.

My friend Laura decided to put together an impromptu dinner party/baby shower while I was there. I was so excited to have a night with the girls again!!! Abby, Lidija, Laura and I spent the evening eating amazing food, laughing, and drinking wine--ok, so in my case I could only smell the wine, but it really smelled good.




Check out my cankles. My legs were super swollen from the flying and the heat. Laura took good care of me, though. She let me soak my feet in her tub and she let me borrow a pair of flip flops. (PS--Laura-Abby has your flip flops. I forgot to bring them back to the office for you so Abby was going to. I think she might be holding them now for some sort of ransom...like more of that good wine or the chocolate covered strawberries. One can never tell with Abby.)

Lidija and Abby

Lidija, Abby, Christina, and Laura (Can you see the chocolate covered strawberries on the table? I love dessert as an appetizer!!!)

No comments:

our music