I went for my weekly appointment last night...no change at all. Bummer. The doctor said that if I don't have the baby by my appointment next Monday (Dec. 1), then she will schedule induction.
So the question is this: Who has the fail-proof method to get me into labor by next Monday? Any and all suggestions will be welcomed and tried. If your suggestion works I might consider naming my first-born child after you.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!



4 comments:
Watch a football game in an uncomfortable chair while eating a huge plate of nachos. Worked for me....I'm just sayin....
Oh girlie! I can't really say I feel your pain, but I may in about 7 weeks. You know they say doing the deed helps, plus walking...so you choose. I hope to see pics of baby soon!
Hey! I understand what you are going through. I walked 4.5 miles three days before Julian was born. One of my friends swears by Pizza Hut Pizza - it worked for her and her friends except for me! Good luck!
Dutch...I would go out and get wasted and the next thing I know Jackie was trying to wake me up to go have the baby. Very long day for both of us. So, get Ken a few beers and tell him it is for the baby.
Post a Comment