She's here! After much anticipation our little girl has arrived. And of course, we believe that she is practically perfect in every way. You can judge for yourself.
She is beautiful and perfect in every way!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you both. I guess I will give NNBG the nickname NoNa until she gets a name. I only have two pieces of advice this early on (since my baby is 18). #1Take a picture of her everyday. She will change so much in the first year you dont want to miss a thing! and #2 Get as much sleep as you possibly can while you can!!!
Welcome to the new baby. Don finaly hooked up my comp. The pictures are great! A very pretty little baby. Do you have her named yet? So proud of you all.
First held her head up: 12/21/08 First smiled: 01/26/09 Slept through the night: 02/23/09 (10 hrs!) First laughed: 03/28/09 Ate solid food: 04/03/09 Rolled over: 05/02/09 (12/30/08 a few times!) First Teeth (bottom two): 05/22/09 First fed herself: 06/03/09 Sat up: 06/07/09 Got up on hands and knees: 06/19/09 First crawled: 07/06/09 Pulled herself up: 07/22/09 Took steps: 09/11/09 Took off walking: 09/24/09
6 comments:
Welcome little baby Reita! Wonderful pictures - she's adorable (and perfect in every way of course). Can't wait to see her in person.
She just didn't want to share her birthday with Thanksgiving. It was all part of her master plan.
Welcome to the best roller coaster ride of your lives.
Congrats and best wishes to the new mommy and daddy. And welcome sweet little girl!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! Glad mom and baby are doing well. Now tell us how the labor was...
She is beautiful and perfect in every way!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you both. I guess I will give NNBG the nickname NoNa until she gets a name. I only have two pieces of advice this early on (since my baby is 18). #1Take a picture of her everyday. She will change so much in the first year you dont want to miss a thing! and #2 Get as much sleep as you possibly can while you can!!!
Welcome to the new baby. Don finaly hooked up my comp. The pictures are great! A very pretty little baby. Do you have her named yet? So proud of you all.
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! We are so excited for you both! We cannot wait to meet Baby Reita!
Post a Comment